ART WITHOUT BORDERS NEW YORK AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Seeking performing arts students and working professionals able to commit to 3-4 months starting in Mid-October. We offer one (1) complimentary class Weekly (excluding specialized Workshops) in exchange of your assistance in promoting Art Without Borders New York.
Application Deadline: October 10, 2020.
To apply please email: Contact@ArtWithoutBordersNYC.org with your name, school or program affiliation, academic and work background, Social Media profile and your current availability. Please email AWB with the following:
1. Short BIO / Presentation / CV in English outlining your academic or work experience in the Arts & Culture Industry.
2. Your Social Media – Instagram and Facebook preferred.
3. Your availability to start in Mid-October and commit to a minimum of 3 months. Promotional materials (announcements, images and more) will be provided to all selected Ambassadors.
4. One professional Headshot- we would like to introduce our Ambassadors with their approved Photo + BIO / Introduction.
5. Your preferred day and time to take one (1) class Weekly (except AWB Workshops) as a compensation for your commitment. Please see current program schedule.
Note: preference given to U.S. based candidates although we also welcome International Ambassadors!